Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Night 4: Elf Graffiti

So the other night little Candy Cane got very naughty and was tagging.  We actually had alot of fun using white-board, dry erase markers to graffiti all over the bathroom mirror.  We saw this idea on pinterest originally.  My mom drew a Santa beard and moustache right above the sink, so when you stand there it looks like it's on your face. 

Notice I am on the naughty list with my two older sisters and yet Miss Scarlett is the only one on the nice list?  My mom did that, but I protest, it should be the other way around!  My dad got a laugh over the Santa beard though when he went to wash his hands because it lined up perfectly. 
 
My mom put on a big show in the morning proclaiming that Elf needs to start cleaning up her own messes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment